Lighthouse Ride 8/16/20. KSU. 9:30 AM. Elaine Jones RC
To become a SMPHOG member you need to be a National H.O.G. Member. If you are not a H.O.G. member, call 1-800-CLUB HOG, they will sign you up for H.O.G.
SMPHOG Membership form needs to be sent to our Treasurer. The form can be downloaded by clicking the on Forms in the menu and selecting SMPHOG Membership Form. The H.O.G. Chapter Charter is also available on that page to download.
Once you are a SMPHOG member you will get an email asking you to click on Create password. Create your password then you’ll be able to access the Members Only Section by clicking on figure in Header or clicking in the menu on any members only page.
If you don't believe you received it, please check your spam folder. If you can't find it. Use the contact form on the Home page of the website to contact me. I will then resend you the email from GoDaddy.. OR you may follow the directions below.
1. Go to website: Smphog.org
2. Click on the person icon link.
You will be sent to Login page.
On the log in page
1. Type in your email address.
2. Then Click on Reset password
3. The Reset password page will open
On the reset password page:
1. Enter your email address
2. Click on Send Reset link
3. You will receive an email with a link to change your password or if you had not set up a password in the past you will get a create password email with link to get you to create password page.
4. When you click on the link in the email you will be brought to the following page.
1. Enter your chosen password twice,
2. Remember if you share an email address both of you will need to use the same password. The email address is a unique identifier.
3. Once created password you will automatically be logged on,
4.please log off when you session is done by clicking on the person icon and clicking on logout.
Copyright © 2018 SMPHOG - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoCentral Website Builder
Keep the sunny side up and the rubber side down.