Personal privacy and security of information are mutual concerns of H.O.G.®, its members, and visitors to Southern Maine Portland H.O.G. Chapter website.
This Statement explains H.O.G.®’s Internet policies and security measures relating to personal privacy and information. The Southern Maine Portland H.O.G. Chapter collects and stores the following information about you when you visit the Southern Maine Portland H.O.G. Chapter website: the name of the domain from which you access the Internet (for example, aol.com); the date and time you access the site; and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site. The chapter uses this information to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of its site. This helps H.O.G.® to make its site more responsive to its members and prospective members.
H.O.G.® will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our site unless you choose to provide such information. If you choose to send e-mail, registration, or other personal information over the Internet, you do so voluntarily.
The Southern Maine Portland H.O.G. Chapter will not disclose personal information provided to it except as follows:
• At your request, which may be oral, in writing, by telephone, electronic or other means we recognize;
• To assist H.O.G.® in evaluating its programs and to continue to improve the quality of your online membership experience;
• When disclosure is required by law, such as pursuant to court order, subpoena, legal process government agency examination or investigation, or to protect or enforce our rights;
• To companies that perform services for H.O.G.® in connection with your membership, such as data processing and financial transaction processing companies and agencies;
• To Harley-Davidson affiliated companies and carefully selected third parties for their own use provide products and services, or other opportunities to you, unless you have instucted in writing not to do so; and
• In connection with Harley-Davidson® corporate due diligence and audits.